All GASL Officials Must Register
Jerilyn Deitch, GASL Officials Chair, is collecting registrations for all GASL officials. Returning officials with currrent YMCA or USA Swimming certification can submit their credentials. They do not need to attend the GASL training clinic.
Officials Training Clinics
Jerilyn and her team also announce this year's GASL Officials Training clinics. This includes Stroke & Turn and Starter Clinics
Attendees are required to preview the training video. You can also find the presentation and other useful files on the GASL Officials OneDrive
Estimated duration for Returning Officials Clinics - 90 minutes. Starter content is covered first. Starters who will not be Stroke and Turn officials may depart after the Starter content is complete.
Estimated duration for New Officials is 2 hours and 15 minutes. This includes approximately 30 minutes for new starters at the end of the clinic. Stroke and Turn officials who will not be starting may depart before the Starter content.
- Thursday, May 30, 6:30 PM - Returning Officials at Bay Ridge - Alan Cook
- Sunday June 2, 11 AM - New Officials at Bay Ridge - Kevin Avery
- Tuesday, June 4, 6:30 PM - New Officials at Harting Farm - Kevin Avery
- Sunday, June 9, 11 AM - Returning Officials at Harting Farm. - Jerilyn Deitch
- NEW! Tuesday, June 13, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM LAST CHANCE Clinic at Harting Farm - Kevin Avery